The Association For Comprehensive Energy Psychology (www.clarityandwisdom.com) Terms and Conditions of Use 1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Welcome to clarityandwisdom.com. This agreement (“Agreement”) is between the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities (collectively, “ACEP”, “we”, “ours”, or “us”) and you (“you” or “yours”) for the use of this Website (the “Website”). This Website is a complimentary information service provided by ACEP as a convenience to users, with the express condition that users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. ACEP reserves the right to change the terns and conditions of use of this Agreement at any time. This Agreement includes any guidelines or rules posted and updated from time to time on the Website by ACEP. Use of the ACEP Website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to the Agreement.
2. PRIVACY: ACEP does not rent out its email lists for any reason. ACEP may send informational emails about energy psychology or energy healing or related areas. ACEP may also send out promotional material about products or services or events related to energy psychology energy healing or related areas. From time to time ACEP may send email from relevant to third parties to people who have supplied their E-mail address, however, ACEP maintains control of the actual Email address. People can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any email.
3. DISCLAIMER ON PROFESSIONAL ADVICE The information available on and through the Website is informational only and is presented as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians or other appropriate health care professionals. The information available on and through the Website is informational only and is presented as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified legal professionals. The information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, ACEP makes no representation and/or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of this information. Should you have any legal, risk management or business concern you should consult a lawyer or risk management consultant. Should you health, medical, or psychological questions or concerns, please consult a physician, mental health professional or other appropriate health care professional.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You agree to release and hold ACEP, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives, and volunteers harmless from and against all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website or the information contained in this Website or any other websites to which the Website is linked. You also agree that ACEP and the contributors of information to the Website shall NOT be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information provided on the Website. FURTHER, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ACEP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER LOSSES (EVEN IF ACEP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF ANY SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR WHICH YOU WERE UNABLE TO OBTAIN OR TRANSACTIONS EFFECTED OR FAILED TO BE EFFECTED, (iii) ANY LINK PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR (iv) ANY MATTER OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ACEP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT. ACEP MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE.
6. OWNERSHIP OF SITE AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT The Website is owned by ACEP. You acknowledge that this Website may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material and services (collectively “Content”), which is generally provided by APEP or by licensors of ACEP. You agree and acknowledge that, notwithstanding that ACEP permits access to the Content, the Content or its use or the use of this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights (including intellectual property rights), that these rights are valid and protecn this area